Thursday, July 30, 2009

Frisbee

Today I sat in a lot of sand and played with a very big round pink circle. Mama called it a frisbee. It was very smooth and very, very big. It was a lot bigger than the bowl Mama uses to feed me. I liked to move the frisbee all around the sand and then pick it up and chomp on the sides. Sometimes it would get stuck in the sand, but I would dig it back out with my legs.

When I chomped on the frisbee I got a mouthful of frisbee... and sand. That didn't taste very good. Sometimes I used the frisbee as a gigantic bowl. I would lift sand out of it and eat it. That didn't taste very good. I wish I could remember that I don't like to eat sand.

I give the frisbee 3 out of 5 binkys. It was fun to play with something that Mama and Dada like to play with. It made me feel like a big Mama. It was fun to chew on, but also sort of heavy. It also had a lot of sand all over it (like my binky by the end of the day). I'm glad Mama got the sand off of my binky before she gave it back to me. If only the frisbee had a big non-sandy binky glued to it - that would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment