Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rug

Today I am playing with Rug. Rug is in my room on the floor. Mama likes to lay me down on Rug to put me in my jammies. She often says, Lyla! Stop squirming so much! I don't know what that means. All I know is that I don't really like the part where she shoves my enormous baby arms into the tiny baby onesie sleeves. I wonder why I need clothes on at all.

I don't know if you heard, but I learned how to crawl over the weekend. It was a pretty big deal. Mama picked me up and ran with me all over the house to celebrate. I liked that. So, now when Mama puts me on Rug before bed, I flip over on to my stomach and then crawl all around the floor. Today, Mama put a surprise under it! It was really hard to figure out how to get to it. I would lift Rug up with one hand and before I could reach for the surprise, Rug would fall back down. It was a pretty fun game and I finally figured out how to get the surprise. I tossed Rug up with all of my might and it didn't come down again! The surprise was mine. It was a book. And then I was bored.

I give Rug 3 out of 5 binkys. It is easy to lie down on and crawl around on, but very frustrating as a surprise hider.

No comments:

Post a Comment