Saturday, July 25, 2009

Suntan Lotion


Today I am playing with suntan lotion. I am on vacation with Mama and Dada. We are at a place where there is a lot of water. A LOT of water. Bathtubs and bathtubs of water. There is also a lot of sand.

Mama says that when I'm in the sun I have to wear suntan lotion. I don't like it much when she slathers it all over my face, but I love when she is done and she puts the tube next to me. The big cap on the lotion is PERFECT for me to chew on. The squishy tube makes it easy for my little hands to hold. The end of the tube has a flat part where I can chomp, chomp on - but I have to be careful. The corners can get a little pokey on my gums.

Overall, I give the suntan lotion 4 out of 5 binkys. Everything is wonderful to chew on, but suntan lotion gets a lot of sand on it. I ate a lot of sand today already. My binky got a lot of sand on it and my hands got full of sand. I didn't drink the water, but maybe I'll try tomorrow after I eat my suntan lotion sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment