Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Raspberry

Mama has found something that is almost BETTER than the binky: the RaZ-Berry binky. It's a binky that LOOKS like a raspberry, or so I've been told. I've only seen milk and mushed up carrots. My good friend Glow Worm is holding on to the raspberry binky for me in this picture. She's a good friend.

I like to chew all over this binky. I take it out and chew on the red part, then take it out and chew on the green part. Chomp, chomp, chomp. Then I take it out and look at it, and start chewing all over again. Sometimes it makes a little squeak squeak sound as I chew on it, then my puppy
comes running over because she thinks I will give it to her.

I never do. Bad puppy.

I give this Raz-Berry 5 out of 5 binkys. Whenever I play with it I'm in a terrific mood, I can chew on it better than my other binkys, and it's easy for my little hands to hold. Every baby should have this!

3 comments:

  1. Lyla,
    I love my RaZ-Berry, too! I am glad you like yours. Thank you for sharing your toys with me today!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute blog! I love reading all Lyla's reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i get one of these!?

    ReplyDelete