Saturday, July 18, 2009

Gloworm

Today I am playing with the Playskool Lullaby Gloworm.

I've actually been playing with Gloworm since I was about 2 days old. Mama would put Gloworm in my bed or my bouncy chair to help me fall asleep.

Gloworm plays many songs that help put me to sleep. His whole face LIGHTS up when he plays music. When the music fades, his light goes slowly, slowly, slowly out. Then Gloworm is dark and quiet. When Mama comes over and touches him he plays and lights up again! I'm not sure how she gets him started again, but I'm excited to figure it out.

Gloworm plays at least 5 different songs.
They don't last very long, though. And the songs start to sound sad when the bat-tur-rees stop working. Mama sometimes sings to the songs along with Gloworm, but her face doesn't light up. That would be silly!

Overall, I give Gloworm 5 out of 5 binkys. He is SO comforting, plays excellent baby sleeping music, and his bright, bright face usually distracts me from crying.

I wonder if there are any other Glofriends I could also have? Like Glo-cows? Glo-birds? I'll have to ask Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment