Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Toothbrush

Today I am playing with the Baby Banana Brush. It's not really a banana. Mama once let me eat a little banana but I didn't like it very much. I heard Dada and Mama talking about getting another banana for me, but so far, I've only been given this banana (but I don't think it's a REAL banana).

Mama uses the banana to brush my gums for me at night. I usually grab the banana and do it myself. I am a big girl. It is SO easy to hold for my little hands. I like to take the soft tickly part and chew all over it. Mama usually
smiles when I do this, so I'm assuming I must be brushing the right way!

I give the banana brush 5 out of 5 binkys. It's the perfect size for me, my hands, and my gums.

The only thing I don't understand is why Mama keeps calling my banana a tooth brush. What's a tooth?

3 comments:

  1. Lyla, I think my baby would love this too. Can your mom tell you where she bought it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! Mama got it for me at Creative Kidstuff, but I'm pretty sure she said you could find it online at Amazon and probably even Target.

    Happy banana shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting about our Banana Brush! We always love to see cute babies using it, too. :)
    You can find the brush at Babies R Us and Amazon. Please let us know if we can add this cute picture of Lyla to our facebook page!
    Thanks,
    Natalee (marketing director for Baby Banana Brush)
    natalee@live-right.com

    ReplyDelete