Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fish Bowl

Today I am playing with the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Musical Fish Bowl. My Grand-mama gave me this fish home for my baptism. I'm not sure what baptism means, I just know that I got water on my forehead and I got to wear a pretty dress. I'm sure I'll learn more about that soon.

Aaaaaanyway...

My Grand-mama gave me this toy a couple of months ago and I was pretty unsure of how to play with it. Mama would set it in front of me and I would tip it over. And then look at her. And then tilt my head. Now what? It wasn't that much fun. But tonight! Oh, tonight. I was on to that bowl of fish. I moved it all around and made the fishies dance around inside! The music played, the fishies swam, and then I reached inside and GRABBED one. I looked at Mama and gave her a BIG smile. I did it.

The only real problem is that once the fishies are outside of the bowl, THEN what do you do? Hmmm.

I give this fish bowl 3 out of 5 binkys. The fishies are easy for my hands to grab, the music is nice (although Mama wishes they played more songs - she starts to make up her own fish songs after awhile), and the lights are fun to look at. The only thing I would like is to see through both side of the fish bowl and that it wasn't so heavy (sometimes when I'm moving it towards me I topple over).

Hopefully Mama puts some more fishies inside for me to play with again soon. Thank you Grand-mama for all of the fishies and their lighted fish home.



No comments:

Post a Comment