Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stacking Cups

Today I am playing with the Fisher Price Stack & Roll Cups. There are many, many different sizes and colors of cups. I don't know all the names of the colors yet, but they are so pretty. Mama helps me stack the cups into a VERY tall stack (almost as tall as me when I'm sitting down) and then I lunge at them and topple them over. Sometimes Mama puts a yellow rattle ball on the top of the cups. It makes a great RATTLE RATTLE noise when it falls over! We don't play with that much now though, as I think Mama lost it. [Mama editor's note: I didn't lose it, but I did roll it down the parking lot by accident today. Those tiny plastic things are hard to keep track of!]

Mama likes to take 2 cups and put them together to make a BALL! I like to roll them all over and crawl after them. I also like to stick my fingers through the bottoms of the cups and pick them up like I'm wearing a very big ring. Mama wears a ring and that is very pretty. I always try to take it off but I can't.

I'm 8 1/2 months old and I am learning how to clap things together. These make a very pleasing CLAP CLAP sound when I slam them together. I think I will keep doing that with more and more things.

Overall, I give the stacking cups 4 out of 5 binkys. They are pretty, loud, and can be stacked, rolled, or made into baby rings. I do need a big Mama helper to help me stack them up and roll them around sometimes. I think when I get bigger these will be even more fun; until then, I'm glad Mama plays with me.


2 comments:

  1. Bye bye Lyla!! Such a pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is TOO cute!! Those shorts are TOO much!!!! I miss her. I'm in Lyla withdrawal! Maybe Lyla wants to take an evening trip to auntie's house one of these days...

    ReplyDelete