Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Radio

Today I am playing with Baby Einstein's Take-Along-Tunes, also known as My Radio. Auntie Lori gave me My Radio. It plays a lot of songs. I like My Radio better than a lot of my other toys for many reasons.

1. It lights up when the songs play. The colors go boing boing boing all over in a circle along with the music.

2. There is a colorful catter-piller as the handle of the radio. I don't really know what a catter-piller is, but I do know that his ears are very fun to put in my mouth.

3. There is a big button to push to play the music. I still don't know how to push buttons very well by myself, but when I roll over on My Radio, it plays music!

4. The songs play longer than a lot of my other toys, except for Octo-puss. I'll tell you about Octo-puss some other day. My Radio plays songs longer than 5 seconds. This is nice as Mama doesn't have to come over all the time to turn it back on.

5. The songs that play are actually fun. There is no singing (like, let's mail some LETTERRRRRRS!) and I can listen to the songs over and over. Mama also likes the songs because sometimes she will hum along or make up new words. Like, "Baby, baby, baby, why won't you go to sleep? You are fussy and cranky, and need to sleep sleep sleep."

Overall I give My Radio 4 out of 5 binkys. It's easy to take with me, the songs are very baby-nice, and it's great to chew on. It would be nice to have a couple of different options to turn the songs on or to have all the songs play over and over again on their own. Baby Einstein, feel free to come over and play with me. I'll show you how to make your toys better!

No comments:

Post a Comment