Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flash Cards

Today I am playing with the Baby Flip-A-Face Flash Cards. These flash cards have ani-ma-mals on them. Mama has been showing me these cards since I was just a few weeks old. She would usually show me just the black and white pictures, which I liked very much since I couldn't see in color, but now she shows them all to me.

Mama makes the ani-ma-mal noises when she shows them to me.

Goat - maaaaaaah
Bird - tweet, tweet tweet
Pig - hnk, hnk, hnk
Baby - goo goo gah gah. Yes, I guess babies are also included.

I like how BIG the cards are. I also like their faces. I can stare at their faces for a very long time. Tonight Mama let ME play with the cards on my own. She still made the ani-ma-mal noises from far away. I felt like a big girl. I also tried to eat the cards, but they were pretty tough.

I give these flash cards 5 out of 5 binkys...as long as you have a Mama that can make all of the ani-ma-mal noises like my Mama can.

2 comments:

  1. Lyla,
    Where can my mommy and daddy buy these for me? And we should grab a bottle together very soon!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama got it at Patina, but you can also get them at Amazon. :)

    http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Face-Cards-Look-Baby/dp/1934706264

    ReplyDelete