Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Smiley Face

Today I am playing with one of my all-time favorite toys: The Sassy Smiley Face Rattle. Also known as, the Squeaky Nose Mirror.

This toy is a baby's dream. On one side is a HUGE smiley face. The eyes are googly and move all around when you shake it. The ears are actually the handles and have rubber on them so they are easy to hold and feels great on the gums. The BEST part of the smiley face is the huge, red, squeaky nose. When I'm playing with the toy, Mama will come over and SQUEAK-A, SQUEAK-A, SQUEAK-A the nose. I can't quite get the nose to squeak on my own, but every once in a while when I try to get the nose in my mouth, I sometimes squeak it.

On the other side is a mirror! And inside the mirror is a really pretty baby. Sometimes when I look at the baby in the mirror, I slowly move my head forward so I finally end up kissing the baby. Such a nice baby.

Overall, I give this toy 5 out of 5 binkys. Seriously. What could be improved? It's easy to hold, lovely to gum, has funny sounds, and a REALLY cute baby that I see in the mirror!

Now if I could just get Mama's nose to squeak...

No comments:

Post a Comment