Monday, August 10, 2009

Rubber Brush

Today I am playing with...well, I'm not sure. Mama gave me a very funny toy tonight at dinner. I had a little bit of a fever today which made me pretty tired and fussy, so Mama gave me this...thing...to play with to try and keep me happy. I'm not sure what it really was, but I definitely didn't like it. I tried to bite the funny orange hair on one end, and well, let's just say I won't be trying that again. It wasn't very easy to hang on to either. The other end wasn't much better, but at least it was more like my binky. It didn't play any music, light-up, make funny noises, or taste very good. I finally tossed it to the ground for the puppies.

I give this (Mama's editorial note: "rubber cooking brush") 1 out of 5 binkys. I usually love to play with anything that isn't in any way designed for a baby, but this was really, much too ree-dic-uluss.


2 comments:

  1. lol That's funny. Does it have a bad rubber taste or is it the texture that is not pleasing to the princess? She didn't seem to like it on her hand either. Perhaps she has a genetic aversion to rubbery squirmy *whispers* snake-like *talks normal again* things inherited from a certain someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - THIS was a funny comment! I can't wait to tell the "certain someone" your suspicion!

    -julie

    ReplyDelete