Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quack Quack Book

Today I am playing with one of my favorite books, the Begin Smart Quack! Quack! book. These books are for brainy babies, which, clearly, I am.

This book has really BIG pictures of ani-ma-mals. Mama points to the ani-ma-mal pictures and then sounds out the noises. Bee! What does a bee say? Bzzzzzzzzzz. Cow! What does a cow say? Moooooooo. Mama gets pretty excited doing the sounds.

Me? I like the BIG pages. Some of them have green foam between them making them EXTRA nummy to chew on.

Overall, I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. The pictures are bright and bold and there are new ani-ma-mals to learn, like the fish that says GLUB.

The only thing I don't like is the bird. My room upstairs has all sorts of birds. When Mama is putting my pajamas on and wants me to lay still instead of trying to jump off the changing table, she points to a green and pink bird on the wall and says, Lyla! What does a BIRD say? Bird! What does a BIRD say?

TWEEET TWEEET! TWEET! TWEET!

She then tickles me all over. This bird in this book is a big ugly plain bird. And he says CAW. CAW. CAW.

I think they could do better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment