Monday, September 7, 2009

Wrist Rattle

Today I am playing with Infantino's Wrist Rattles. These rattles have little ani-ma-mal heads stuck on a big ribbon that goes vrrrrrrp when taken off. Mama says this is called vell-crow.

I think mamas are supposed to put these things on the wrists of babies so they can happily rattle the head by waving their hands up and down. I am not that baby. I don't want mama to put this on my wrist. I want her to vrrrrrp it off my wrist so I can chew on it.

I don't know if you know or not, but vell-crow feels REALLY good on the gums. I can chew, chomp, and drool all over the vell-crow and it stays just as fuzzy as the first time I did it.

Overall, I give these rattles 2 out of 5 binkys. For what they SHOULD do, they really are quite lame. But, given the fact that they have vell-crow on them, they are a pretty good toy to chew on. Too bad the head of the pig doesn't say OINK OINK when I chew on it; that would bump the rating up by at least 1 binky.

No comments:

Post a Comment