Thursday, September 17, 2009

Activity Table

Today I am playing with the Fisher Price Fun with Friends Laugh and Learn Table. Who are these "friends?" No one is getting near this table. All four corners are just for me. It should be called My Table.

I play with My Table every day. It plays music, lights up, sings to me, and even says words in Ing-lesh and Span-esh. When I was 6 months old I played with it while sitting down. My favorite was the laptop. Mama would open it for me (OPEN! ABRIRRRRR!) and then I would use my fist to WHAP the top shut. (CLOSE! CERRARRRRR!) My second favorite was the book (Run, little dog! Jump, little frog!) I loved to open and shut, open and shut, open and shut the page in the book. Let's just say that Mama would have liked a couple more pages for some var-ri-eh-tee. I also liked to fwip, fwip, fwip, fwip the little ball twirly thing with my hands. SO much fun.

A little while ago Mama put the legs on the toy so I could play with it standing up like a big girl. I still love the laptop and book, but now I also play with the keyboard. It has a lot of keys with different colors on them. (RED! RHOJOOO!) Sometimes when I crawl away from My Table, it calls me back by saying "Don't you want to have some fun?" So, then of course, I crawl back to it and DO have some fun.

I give this toy 5 out of 5 BIG binkys! While I can't play with the phone very well yet (my pudgy fingers can't quite push buttons well) I know I will grow up and know how to have fun with it. Either that, or I will skip right to playing with Mama's cell phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment