Monday, September 14, 2009

Binky Holder

Today I am playing with my binky holder. Now, this really isn't a toy, but since my FAVORITE thing of all time is attached to it, I really have to write about it.

Mama got this for me from the Fussy Couture shop on Etsy. [Mama's editorial note: I have always been so pleased with this shop - they ship quickly and their binky holders are high quality!] Aaaanyway, one end goes to my binky. The other end goes to my clothes. This makes sure that when I spit my binky out of my mouth (the 1 or 2 times I might do that) that the binky doesn't go bouncing along the floor, collecting puppy fur or beach sand.

What I like best about this holder is that my binky never falls off. What I don't like about this holder is that it is hard to get off my clothes. Mama says she likes that. But, why make it so hard to
chew on the other end? I love the other end. It's metal, and cold and smooth. Just like the ree-moat controls.

I give this binky holder 4 out of 5 binkys. It keeps my favorite thing of all time safe from the puppies but it's sometimes frustrating to try and pull off.

No comments:

Post a Comment