Thursday, September 24, 2009

Drums

Today I am playing with the Fisher-Price Go-Baby-Go Crawl-Along Drums. My Auntie Jen gave this to me when I was learning how to crawl. Somehow Mama can turn the drums into a spinning, rolling toy! I'm not always sure I know what to do when the toy looks like drums. I just learned how to clap my hands, so I like to do that when the drums play by themselves.

When the toy rolls, that's when I have the most fun. Mama will push it across the floor and then I can chase after it...like the puppies do with their toys.

I wish the drums played more songs. The same "dinga dinga dinga doo" over and over again can get a little boring. I like so many things at once that I need something that can hold my attention just a bit longer! But, the music is loud enough to get me to look (and then crawl) to it many times a day.

Overall, I give this toy 3 out of 5 binkys. I'm not sure when I will learn how to bang a drum, but until then, this toy is pretty fun when Mama plays with it and me at the same time. Thanks, Auntie Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment