Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mirror

Today I am playing with the Sassy Me in the Mirror. Pretty much, I love looking at myself every chance I get. I'm a pretty cute baby after all. I love looking at myself in the mirror at day care, in the mirror in Mama's room, in the mirror in the hallway, and even at my reflection in the fireplace glass doors.

So, when Mama put a mirror in my toy basket that you can take WITH you, let's just say, I got pretty excited.

Mama likes to put the mirror on the fireplace so I can stand AND look at myself. Basically, this mirror is dee-bomb.

I give this sassy mirror 4 out of 5 binkys. The only thing I would change is to make it a little heavier so I can't swat it off the table as easy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't get enough of her ADORABLE clothes!! she is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete