Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Big

Today I am playing with my So Big! Elmo book. It is not really MY book as Mama said her friend Kelly loaned it to me. Really? What is this loaning all about? This book is the best book I've ever read. Won't I want to read it FOREVER?

What was I saying?

Oh, yes. Elmo. He is SO big. Actually, Elmo can do so many things in this book that I can't do yet. He is sort of my hero. I learned how to clasp my hands together and throw them over my head into a cheerio position a couple of months ago. Mama then says SO BIG! Just like Elmo. At the end of the book, it asks, how big is baby Elmo? THEN. You flip the page over and a HUUUUUGE Elmo pops out of the book. It's amazing. Elmo is really SO big!

I give this book 5 out of 5 binkys. The pictures are bold, colorful, simple, and happy, happy, happy. Elmo is doing something fun, yet quite advanced, in each of the pictures and Mama has a fun time reading me the story. Again. And again. Mama is also SO big.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Jodes is SO much BIGger than your mommy Lyla... hee hee:)

    ReplyDelete