Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Puzzle

Today I am playing with Melissa and Doug's Barnyard Animals Puzzle. This puzzle is really meant for babies older than me. That makes me a pretty big girl.

Each ani-ma-mal piece has a big knob in the middle of it. I like to grab a knob, one in each hand, and then CLAP CLAP them together. Sometimes I like to chew on the knobs as well. Mama likes to put the ani-ma-mals back in their homes. She makes a big deal of trying to cram the knob-sheep where the knob-horsey lives and saying "oh, that doesn't work." Maybe when I get to be a big 1 year old girl next month, I will like to try and put the ani-ma-mals back in their places, but for now, it just doesn't make any sense.

I give this puzzle 2 out of 5 binkys. The wood makes a nice loud CLAP sound, the knobs are nice and big for my small hands to grab, but right now, the whole "puzzle" thing doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I may need to review this one again in a few months when I start to, as Mama says, match ani-ma-mals together. This sounds exciting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment