Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tylenol

Today I am playing with baby medicine. Mama calls it Ty-Len-All. I call it my very special, teeny tiny bottle WITH a rubber top shaped like my bottle top.

I like to chomp on the rubber part and make it go squeak-a squeak-a on my gums. The little bottle is perfect for me to hold and transfer from hand to hand. Sometimes I even try and tip the goo out that lives inside. It never comes out. Bad goo.

Sometimes I don't feel very good and Mama takes my Ty-Len-All bottle and opens it up! I have no idea how she does that. She is like magic. But then she makes me eat whatever is inside, and I don't like that.

I give the Ty-Len-All bottle 4 out of 5 binkys. The rubber top is dee-lite-full on my gums (and my half-tooth!) and the little bottle fits in my hands perfectly. Now if the goo inside could just taste good...

No comments:

Post a Comment