Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Music Machine

Today I am playing with the music machine...also known as the "No-Lyla-Don't-Touch CD Player." My mama plays my night night music from the music machine so I can fall asleep. It has a lot of buttons. I like to crawl to it, carefully inspect all of the buttons, and then verrrrry carefully poke one of them. Most of the time I lose interest pretty quickly, and then I try and stand up and bonk my head on the table above.

I do that a lot.

I give the music machine 3 out of 5 binkys. It doesn't do much, but I DO play with it every night. Sometimes I can even get the top of it to FLY open and then I try to grab the shiny circle thing on top. That's when Mama usually shakes her head at me and tries to give me the Vicks Vay-Po Rub to play with. That is fine by me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment