Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coffee Cup


Today I am playing with Mama's Coffee Cup. Each morning before school Mama wakes me up, sings me songs, changes my diaper, dresses me (which I hate), feeds me my bottle, and then takes me down to the big table where I sit in my special chair and eat amazing round things while Mama eats yo-gurt with crunchy things.

And THEN....

Mama fills her coffee cup, grabs me from the big chair, shoves me in my jacket (which I hate) and we go into the big car. Wait, what am I talking about? Oh, right - Mama's coffee cup.

I just learned how to hold my own bottle...so naturally I want to hold other things up and try to drink from them. Mama doesn't let me try and drink from her coffee cup. Hmm. Not sure why. She runs at me really fast saying "eeee" and then grabs the cup from me.

I give Mama's Coffee Cup 2 out of 5 binkys. Seeing as how Mama doesn't let me drink from it much, it's not that much fun, but I DO have a good time trying to grab it back. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment