Friday, December 25, 2009

Barn

Today I am playing with my Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Barn. Grandma Jackie gave this to me for Christmas and I love it. I knew what to do with it as soon as I opened it. Here are all the things I like to do:
  • Open and close all of the doors. Over and over again.
  • Put all of the ani-ma-mals in the SILO. I think that's the big tall thing. Anyway, I like to throw them in there and then open the door and let them all out.
  • Put the farmer in the barn and shut the door. Sometimes I throw him (her?) inside the barn but then he (she?) falls out the other side. Uh oh.
  • Grab the sheep and say BAH.
  • Take the cow and walk around the house with him. Leave him in the dog cage (where all of my other special toys live).
I give this barn 4 out of 5 binkys. The only thing that doesn't make a lot of sense is the sound. It's not very good. The animals sound a bit sad. Which is okay. I like to make all of the ani-ma-mal noises myself anyway. Really, every little 1 year old should have a big-kid barn like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment