Monday, January 4, 2010

Sock Monkey




I like to play with a lot of different toys at once. Mama and Dada have toys all over the house for me to play with. Mostly, I like to play with things that aren't my toys...like credit cards, lip gloss, dee-vee-dees, and pictures. But. Every once in a while I really, really like a toy.

Today I am playing with my sock monkey pop-up-and-almost-scare-me-most-of-the-time-but-then-make-me-giggle box that Auntie Jen gave me for Prezziemas. I'm 13 months old now and most things don't scare me. I'm actually pretty brave. But sometimes this monkey scares me. You turn, turn, turn the handle and it plays music. THEN. A sock monkey POPS out of the box! I like to say "bye-bye" and push him back down. Mama then turns the thing and makes the music play...sock monkey pop out...sock monkey go away...turn, turn, turn...sock monkey come out. It's pretty fun.

I give the sock monkey pop up toy 4 out of 5 binkys. I really don't think it's meant for someone my age...so the turny thing is too hard for my small [pudgy] little hands to turn. That's why I have a good Mama to do it for me. Just as long as I say PEEZE first.

No comments:

Post a Comment