Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elmo See 'n Say

I was a pretty fussy lady today so Mama opened the Elmo See 'n Say (which I got my from cool Auntie Jen for Christmas) to keep me happy. I probably would have been happy drawing on my face with the blue pen, but Mama thought this might be better.

The toy looks like Elmo ate a huge circle, which is pretty silly at first, but then you get used to it. Ah-nie, Beht, Ab-bee, and Elllmo are all in the circle. When you put a piece in the right place, Elmo talks and sings to you. I played with it a lot today. I am pretty good at putting the orange circle over Ah-nie's face and then finding him again. I clap my hands when I find him.

Mama is really happy that I like this toy so much, but there are a couple of things she doesn't like. First of all, I like to walk around with the little pieces and I drop them wherever I happen to be. She doesn't like stepping on them. Also, Elmo is pretty LOUD. He sings and laughs A LOT and she can't find the "be quiet" button.

Overall, I give this toy 5 out of 5 binkys. This toy is awesome...I just have to make sure Mama helps me find all of the pieces before I lose them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment