Saturday, December 12, 2009

Poppin' Pals


Today I am playing with Playskool's Busy Poppin' Pals. My Auntie Lori gave me this toy for my birthday. She's a cool auntie. She knows JUST what I like to play with.

This toy is pretty simple. Mama twists, pushes, and turns little thingamabobs on the toy and then ani-ma-mals pop up! I then SLAM them down again and turn and look at Mama and say PEEZE so she will pop them back up again. I LOVE it when the panda pops up. Mama pushes a little yellow button that makes a SQUEEK SQUEEK noise...and then...UP pops panda.

I don't know how to make the ani-ma-mals pop up yet on my OWN. I keep trying to hit that yellow button but no SQUEEK and no panda. I'm fine with Mama doing it for me, but I think she doesn't want to do it anymore. She's trying to be nice, but let's just say, I think SHE thinks I should be able to do it on my own. Harmph. Silly Mama.

I give the poppin' pals 4 out of 5 binkys. The only thing that could make it better would be for the ani-ma-mals to pop up all on their own and stop being stuck inside for so long.

***Update: I can now POP up the panda! I'm SOOOO big!

1 comment: