Saturday, May 15, 2010

No Good Shoes

Sometimes I can't help but browse through the toddler shoes at Target. Lyla doesn't care about fashion yet. She can't really even put on her own shoes by herself. So, she doesn't need more than one or two pairs...and yet...I can't help myself.

I recently bought these, Circo® Jamya Rainbow Athleisure - White shoes. So cute!

Well, besides the cute factor, they have no business being a toddler shoe. They are almost all white, and the two little straps that hold the foot inside are clearly off doing something else more important. The little velcro bit that helps that one strap stay on is about as helpful as Lyla is doing the dishes. Not at all.

I give these shoes 2 out of 5 binkys. They are still cute - just not practical.


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and therefore gave you this award.

    Check out the link to my most if you want.

    http://thehysons.blogspot.com/2010/06/trendy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete