Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Little Seat

Today I am playing with my Fisher Price Booster Seat. Mama got me this chair so I could sit at the table when we visit my friends. We haven't visited any friends in awhile, so Mama put this chair in my playroom.

I like to turn around, back into the seat, and then drag the tray over to sit on my legs. Then I like to take the tray off and play with the little straps that go together and make a CLICK sound. Sometimes I can't get them open (AH-BOO) and need to ask Mama for help.



















I give this chair 3 out of 5 binkys. It is the perfect size for me to sit in, and I feel like SUCH a big girl in it, but I think the chair is to keep big girls like me from falling out of the chair which makes it hard to get out grab a toy, turn around, sit, put the tray on, play with the toy, throw the toy, wiggle out of the chair, get up, and get another toy. Let me know if you want me to come over one day and bring my chair with...then you can sit in it and show me how to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment