Monday, June 29, 2009

Mailbox

Today I am playing with the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn™ Learning Letters Mailbox. Or as I call it, my mailbox.


I love to twirl the little ball on the snail. I love to flip, and flip, and flip that little ball and make it twirl as fast as I can.


I can open the mailbox door, but it's not very fun after that. The handle is small to hold for my pudgy hands, but I’m a smart girl and can do it by myself. I keep trying to grab the little birdie on the top. He doesn’t do much and is hard to move to get the music to play, but maybe as I get bigger I will learn how to take it off.


Sometimes I do topple the entire thing on myself, but Mama helps hold it down for me.


Sometimes when I open the mailbox, a binky is sitting there! I wonder how it gets there? The music is fun, but I wish the woman didn’t say “let’s mail some LETTTEEEERRRRSSSS” so loudly. Mama is getting sick of hearing it, and so am I.


Overall, I would give it 3 out of 5 binkys. It’s easy to play with, provides me a distraction from my binky, and is amusing enough for Mama to play with it.


Now, if I could only figure out how to mail a letter.

1 comment: